Going by research and consulting company Global Data’s recent report, now is a good time to assess the various aspects of microgrid application in Asia. The market revenue in the region will top $5.7 billion by 2020, with much of the growth propelled by rural electrification in China, Malaysia, and India. China will lead the expansion, occupying about 40% of the market share.
The Microgrid Forum, with its detailed seminars across a broad range of topics, will allow all energy stakeholder to prepare themselves for the expected boom. Specifically, the forum will feature topics under the umbrella headings of:
Regulation and business case in microgrid
– Microgrid technologies and solutions
– Ancillary services, energy consumption and energy flows
– Integrating electric vehicles and renewables in a microgrid
– Commercial, industrial and residential applications of microgrids
– Information and communication system in a microgrid
– Microgrid telecoms applications
The Microgrid Forums will be held in Europe and Asia in the following cities:
Europe: Amsterdam, Netherlands, 17-19 September 2013
Asia: Singapore, 12-13 November 2013
Download your Europe conference programme here.
Download your Asia conference programme here.
Get your free 290 pages report here now