Going by research and consulting company Global Data’s recent report, now is a good time to assess the various aspects of microgrid application in Asia. The market revenue in the region will top $5.7 billion by 2020, with much of the growth propelled by rural electrification in China, Malaysia, and India. China will lead the expansion, occupying about 40% of the market share.
The Microgrid Forum, with its detailed seminars across a broad range of topics, will allow all energy stakeholder to prepare themselves for the expected boom. Specifically, the forum will feature topics under the umbrella headings of:
Regulation and business case in microgrid
– Microgrid technologies and solutions
– Ancillary services, energy consumption and energy flows
– Integrating electric vehicles and renewables in a microgrid
– Commercial, industrial and residential applications of microgrids
– Information and communication system in a microgrid
– Microgrid telecoms applications
The Microgrid Forums will be held in Europe and Asia in the following cities:
Europe: Amsterdam, Netherlands, 17-19 September 2013
Asia: Singapore, 12-13 November 2013
Download your Europe conference programme here.
Download your Asia conference programme here.
If you want to know more about this and other topics directly from end users of energy storage technologies join us at one of these annual events: The Energy Storage World Forum (Grid Scale Applications), or The Residential Energy Storage Forum, or one of our Training Courses.